Smart Hire Guide
Important Notice to All
Job related details will be communicated via SMS only. (No emails)
Please make sure you read & follow SMS received from Workforce!
A breakdown of communication between Service providers and Job Posters is often the main cause of disputes. To avoid this happening; try to go above and beyond when messaging or talking to your Service provider. Be as clear as you possibly can and always be respectful.
Be specific with the task details.
Service Provider is a broad category and it could mean plumbing to carpentry and small electrical installation and repair to exterior painting of your home or office. It’s important to be as specific as possible so that you don’t get mismatched. It’ll make more sense if you could explain your repair and maintenance job in detail. This is going to help the workforce team in assessing the task.Important : Request a written quotation from Service provider with his Signature or ID number.
- Be clear in your communication (don’t be afraid to double check starting date/time).
- Try to reply as quickly as you can to your Service provider’s messages once you’ve assigned them to your task.
- Be upfront with feedback – if you’re not happy with how the task is going, let them know as soon as you can. Don’t wait until they think they’ve finished before raising your concerns.
- If the communication is becoming heated, please reach out to Workforce Support if you’re unsure what to do next.
- Keep communicating through SMS messages as much as possible – that way we’ll have a record to be in the best possible position to assist you.
- If something’s going wrong, genuine apologies really help to ease any tension and help you move forward.
- Don’t be rude or disrespectful in your messaging. Inappropriate language is moderated, your account could be limited and it will never help the situation (it only makes it worse).
We understand that you want to pay for tasks that are completed to your needs. Service providers also want to be paid for the time and effort they’ve spent on the task.
One benefit of using workforce Bank Account ,Payment is held until you’re satisfied the task is completed, and you have the power of releasing payment.
If something doesn’t go to plan, you and the Service provider can then agree on a new task price. Workforce Support team will help in adjusting the payment to your new agreed price.
- Pay as a safe and secure way of payment (Bank deposit, Workforce Acc Pay)
- Be respectful of the time, effort and expenses a Service provider has spent doing tasks. Nobody wants to work for free!
- Make sure that you release payment once you’re satisfied the task has been completed to your requirements.
- Don’t pay for tasks outside of the agreed work. Workforce support won’t be able to help you if something goes wrong.
- If the Service provider is asking for payment for their time and effort on the task, please don’t ignore their request. If you don’t want to release the full payment because the task wasn’t completed, let them know why. If you get stuck, Contact Workforce Support.
- Don’t release the full payment to service provider if you’re not happy with the task. Once you’ve released payment, we can’t help you recover it.
If You’re Not Happy With The Work
We understand that sometimes Service providers aren’t able to complete the task to the level of your expectations. If the Service provider has already spent time and effort on the task and you’re not satisfied with the outcome, let them know why. If you can, please give them another opportunity to do the task so that you can have the situation resolved as soon as possible.
- Check your task description – did you write what you needed done clearly? Has the Service provider done what you described?
- Provide feedback to the Service provider. Let them know why the work hasn’t met your needs.
- Be prepared to pay some amount if the task has started. If the Service provider has spent time and effort on the task, they will probably expect payment.
- If you don’t feel the full task payment is fair, propose a partial payment amount instead. You can use how much of the task that was completed as a guide.
- If payment has been released, please leave an honest review about your experience.
- Don’t stress if you can’t resolve the situation directly with the Service provider. Workforce Support has a free dispute service to help assist you if you can’t come to an agreement.
- Don’t communicate in a disrespectful way. If the communication becomes heated and you feel uncomfortable, please contact Workforce Support.
Service Provider Charges
Ask Service provider for their rates of whatever services you want to take from them or Refer ourPrice Guide
Visiting Charges Of Service Providers
There is no inspection fee or estimation fee from Service provider or from Workforce. It is totally a free service !
Rates Including Materials
There are two options. You buy the materials and they offer the service. Or you may ask them to buy the materials and get it repaired/installed.
References And Comparison
Always ask for references of some of the past customer they have worked with. This reference check will help you evaluate them better. Also it would be wise to take estimates from three Service Providers or some idea of costs involved in your home repair and maintenance before you finally hire one.
After Assigning The Service Provider
After assigning the Service Provider by workforce team, SP will confirm the date & time to visit your place.if he didn’t come as he promised, Kindly inform to the workforce team.if there any issue regarding the job, please inform workforce team.